Intermediate FOI Training: Exemptions 2
Morning videoconference session
Basic & Intermediate Training – COVID 19 Edition
- Are you new to processing FOI requests in Victoria?
- Do you need basic training or could do with a refresher?
- Do you want to improve your knowledge in applying the main exemptions?
- Could you do with an update on deposits, charges and fees?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, our training program is for you.
With current social distancing requirements, FOI Solutions’ face to face training sessions have been suspended. In response to the demand for more training, this program will be delivered by videoconference as 4×1-hour sessions on 4 different days. You can choose as many sessions as you like. Each session costs $143 (inc GST)
About this session: Intermediate FOI Training – Exemptions 2
This session covers the following aspects of FOI processing in Victoria:
- s 34(1)(b) – unreasonable exposure of 3rd party business to disadvantage
- s 34(4)(a)(ii) – agency unreasonably exposed commercially
- s 33(6) – neither confirm nor deny personal information
- s 33(4), (5) – health information about the applicant
What you will receive
- Copy of the paper as a valuable future reference tool
- Copy of the slides for future use
- Ability to ask questions up to 24 hours before the session to be answered during the session or within 3 business days of the session.
- Ability to send questions about the session within 24 hours after the session, to be answered within 3 business days of the session.
- All attendees will receive a copy of all written questions and written responses for the session(s) attended.
The videoconference will be conducted using WebEx (end to end encryption). For information about how this will work, click here for FAQs.