FOI and Privacy Intensive 2020 (Shepparton)
- Have you missed our lunchtime sessions due to distance, limited time or other commitments?
- Do you want to improve your FOI or privacy knowledge?
- Do you need to refresh or update your skills but are time poor?
- Do you want a chance to ask experts about your curly FOI or privacy questions?
FOI Solutions is coming to a town near you as part of our Victorian rural training program for 2020. We have compiled a one-day seminar program comprising 5 popular FOI and privacy sessions on:
- Recent trends in the personal affairs exemption
- “personal affairs” of agency staff
- “personal affairs” of others
- recent case illustrations
- recent trends by OVIC and VCAT
- FAQs on 3rd party consultation
- when and who to consult
- how to consult
- exceptions to consulting
- reverse FOI rights
- privacy risks associated
- FOI Professional Standards: are you ready?
- what the Standards mean
- how they will impact on processing
- broader impacts of the Standards
- who is responsible for compliance?
- risks of non-compliance
- Privacy outline and refresher
- what is covered by privacy legislation – personal and health information
- what is not covered
- outline of main privacy principles
- interference with privacy
- enforcement and remedies
- Data breach notification
- Commonwealth law requirements – do they apply to you?
- Victorian law requirements
- Practical tips to help you decide what to do
- How to ensure your organisation is ready
The FOI and Privacy Intensive 2020 (Shepparton) ticket sales has ended!