Session 3 – Privacy – External Role
Privacy for Privacy Officers Training
- Do you feel unsure about what to do in your privacy role?
- Do you believe that your organisation could do more with privacy, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Are you wanting an update on what to do in your role and what it can achieve?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, our training program is for you.
This program will be delivered by videoconference as 3×1-hour sessions on 3 different days. You can choose as many sessions as you like. Each session costs $143 (inc GST)
About this session: Session 3 – Privacy – External Role
Session three outlines the Privacy External Role and will equip you to deal with complaints and liaise with external bodies such as the OVIC or the VCAT.
What you will receive
- Copy of the paper as a valuable future reference tool
- Copy of the slides for future use
- Ability to ask questions up to 24 hours before the session to be answered either during the session or within 3 business days of the session.
- Ability to send questions about the session within 24 hours after the session, to be answered within 3 business days of the session.
- All attendees will receive a copy of all written questions and written responses for the session(s) attended.
Feedback from previous sessions
“Very informative, lively presentation and very good materials.”
“Well presented with excellent content. Well explained.”
The videoconference will be conducted using WebEx (end to end encryption). For information about how this will work, click here for FAQs.