Level 9 | 99 William Street | Melbourne VIC 3000
DX 345 Melbourne VIC
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.foisupport.com
T: (03) 9601 4100 | F: (03) 9601 4101 | M: 0417 100 796
Whilst our web site is being developed, please refer to the information below.
Welcome to FOI Support
FOI Support is a specialist administrative consultancy that provides government agencies in Victoria with highly experienced and reliable support in handling freedom of information (FOI) matters.
When would you need to use our services?
FOI Support is perfectly placed to help you by providing on-site or off-site assistance if your agency finds itself in one of the following circumstances (click on an appropriate link for more information):
- Do you have a backlog in processing requests for access to documents?
- Do you have a shortage of suitable FOI staff with sufficient expertise to handle requests?
- Have you experienced an unexpected increase in FOI requests?
- Do you receive FOI requests rarely; are uncertain how to properly deal with them?
- Have you received a request which is unusual, particularly sensitive or confusing?
- Has your agency failed to prepare a Part II statement as required by FOI laws?
- Do you need to bounce an FOI administrative or processing query off someone with experience but do not want to engage a lawyer?
- Are you unsure on how to complete the statistical returns required to be sent to the government Department administering the FOI Act?
- Have you recently been criticised by the media, the Ombudsman or a review body (such as the VCAT or AAT) on how your agency handles FOI requests?
We are committed to providing government agencies with FOI resourcing solutions which are:
- Cost Effective
To find out more please do not hesitate to contact us on the contact details above or click here to see Our Services.